1. On Sunday morning, Zachary McCune and Colleen Brogan snuck around New York City to put World Cup scarves on statues, matching the scarf to the countryman’s nationality.
2. Christopher Columbus - Italy
3. Miguel de Cervantes - Spain
4. Peter Stuyvesant - Netherlands
5. William Shakespeare - England
6. In total, the twosome cloaked eight statues.
7. Watch the video:
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.