1. This lovely lady is Shirley and she’d like to tell you a little bit about her deceased husband, Moe.
2. And if you think you know a thing or two about love, just wait until you hear what Moe said to Shirley when she asked, “What will I do without you?”
3. Watch the video (all the way to the end):
4. “Take the love you have for me and spread it around… There, beauty is found.”
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.