1. The U.S. defeated Ghana 2-1 in its World Cup opener Monday, claiming redemption after being knocked out by Ghana the past two times. Here is how fans reacted:
2. This is what it was like in the stadium as the final whistle blew:
12. And they believe that the U.S. will win.
13. Because this just isn’t some country. This is the “mighty, mighty U.S.”
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️