1. When you graduate from high school, you can’t wait to get out.
2. On the inside, you’re celebrating.
4. Because you finally feel free for the first time in your life.
5. And you can say what you really want.
6. And do what you want with the people you actually like.
7. As for everyone else…
9. Because who cares? High school is finally over and you have plenty of time to think about that.
10. But then college graduation comes around and you’re like:
12. Then you start to get emotional.
15. And you might not see these people ever again.
16. So instead of saying goodbye…
17. You’re more like:
19. Party your ass off.
20. And act like you’re ready for this transition.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭