1. When you graduate from high school, you can’t wait to get out.
2. On the inside, you’re celebrating.
4. Because you finally feel free for the first time in your life.
5. And you can say what you really want.
6. And do what you want with the people you actually like.
7. As for everyone else…
9. Because who cares? High school is finally over and you have plenty of time to think about that.
10. But then college graduation comes around and you’re like:
12. Then you start to get emotional.
15. And you might not see these people ever again.
16. So instead of saying goodbye…
17. You’re more like:
19. Party your ass off.
20. And act like you’re ready for this transition.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.