In case you’re not caught up on the latest season of Archer, ISIS is now gone and the show has been rebooted as Archer Vice. Although most of the characters have endured only minor changes, Cheryl, the secretary/erotic asphyxiation enthusiast, is now going by the name “Cherlene” and trying to become a country music superstar.
But this isn’t some cheap trick to change the show up. The creators have actually brought on a real country singer to give Cherlene an authentic bluegrass voice. And in a recent episode, fans were treated to a country version duet of “Danger Zone” featuring Cherlene and Kenny Loggins!
Yes, KENNY FUCKIN’ LOGGINS! K-Log voiced the cartoon version of himself, while also providing the vocals to the country cover of his smash hit “Danger Zone.” And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Archer is the best show on TV.
5. Jessy Lynn Martens and Kenny Loggins, “Danger Zone”
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this post mistakingly identified Kevin Kinney as the vocals on this track.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 28.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝