16. Because their coach is a madman who would sacrifice a life to win a game.
12. Because it’s nearly impossible to defend Michael Crabtree.
And if he’s on his game, no one can touch him.
11. It takes an entire team to bring down Frank Gore.
If you can even catch him.
10. Their kicker is a machine.
8. NaVorro Bowman is a freak of nature.
7. Who stalks his opponents like prey.
6. And has a partner in crime who is equally ferocious.
You don’t mess with Patrick WIllis.
5. Because they’ve been here before.
4. Now they’re back for redemption.
3. And they know that nobody can possibly have it better than them.
2. Which is why they love the hate.
1. And why there’s no need for a 12th man when everyone on the field does their job.
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵