16. Because their coach is a madman who would sacrifice a life to win a game.
12. Because it’s nearly impossible to defend Michael Crabtree.
And if he’s on his game, no one can touch him.
11. It takes an entire team to bring down Frank Gore.
If you can even catch him.
10. Their kicker is a machine.
8. NaVorro Bowman is a freak of nature.
7. Who stalks his opponents like prey.
6. And has a partner in crime who is equally ferocious.
You don’t mess with Patrick WIllis.
5. Because they’ve been here before.
4. Now they’re back for redemption.
3. And they know that nobody can possibly have it better than them.
2. Which is why they love the hate.
1. And why there’s no need for a 12th man when everyone on the field does their job.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈