6. Never trust new team members.
7. Never leave an important character in a hospital bed.
They will be taken.
8. Important events happen when you pee.
9. You should befriend children who are world-class chess players.
11. If you’re emotionless, you’re one of them.
14. Hear a sound? Pull a gun.
15. It’s OK to look at porn at work.
17. The government archives everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
19. Scully is immortal.
Season 3, Episode 4: Clyde Bruckman’s Final Repose. In what seemed like throwaway dialogue, Scully asks Clyde, a man who can see how people die in the future, what her own demise will look like.
Scully: “Ok. Tell me: How do I die?”
Clyde: “You don’t.”
This theory has been verified by series producer Frank Spotnitz.
22. If you find a mysterious metallic implant in the back of your neck, DO NOT REMOVE IT!
24. Do not leak any information to Mulder. It’ll end badly.
26. Inconspicuous train cars are the most conspicuous.
The Government runs experiments in train cars.
27. Never live in a gated community.
Monsters live in them.
28. When you don’t know, touch it.
33. You can run in heels.
35. They are always watching… Always…
36. Things go down at the FBI parking lot… A LOT.
Car chases, explosions, murders, secret meetings, rundowns… But as we learn in Season 9, “the tape shows nothing.”
37. If your clock blinks 12:00, you should probably run.
38. Native Americans know what’s up.
They know all the Department of Defense’s dirty little secrets… They also know how to survive the alien invasion.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸