6. Never trust new team members.
7. Never leave an important character in a hospital bed.
They will be taken.
8. Important events happen when you pee.
9. You should befriend children who are world-class chess players.
11. If you’re emotionless, you’re one of them.
14. Hear a sound? Pull a gun.
15. It’s OK to look at porn at work.
17. The government archives everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
19. Scully is immortal.
Season 3, Episode 4: Clyde Bruckman’s Final Repose. In what seemed like throwaway dialogue, Scully asks Clyde, a man who can see how people die in the future, what her own demise will look like.
Scully: “Ok. Tell me: How do I die?”
Clyde: “You don’t.”
This theory has been verified by series producer Frank Spotnitz.
22. If you find a mysterious metallic implant in the back of your neck, DO NOT REMOVE IT!
24. Do not leak any information to Mulder. It’ll end badly.
26. Inconspicuous train cars are the most conspicuous.
The Government runs experiments in train cars.
27. Never live in a gated community.
Monsters live in them.
28. When you don’t know, touch it.
33. You can run in heels.
35. They are always watching… Always…
36. Things go down at the FBI parking lot… A LOT.
Car chases, explosions, murders, secret meetings, rundowns… But as we learn in Season 9, “the tape shows nothing.”
37. If your clock blinks 12:00, you should probably run.
38. Native Americans know what’s up.
They know all the Department of Defense’s dirty little secrets… They also know how to survive the alien invasion.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘