9. You wrote to “Los Reyes Magos” instead of Santa Claus.
Los Tres Reyes Magos (The Three Wise Men). On January 5th, you’d write a letter to the Magos and then put it in a shoe. You leave the shoe at your doorstep and in the morning, you’d get your presents. Probably a way for your parents to take advantage of after-Christmas sales.
29. You heared this song at every party.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from coordinated chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.