9. You wrote to “Los Reyes Magos” instead of Santa Claus.
Los Tres Reyes Magos (The Three Wise Men). On January 5th, you’d write a letter to the Magos and then put it in a shoe. You leave the shoe at your doorstep and in the morning, you’d get your presents. Probably a way for your parents to take advantage of after-Christmas sales.
29. You heared this song at every party.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.