9. You wrote to “Los Reyes Magos” instead of Santa Claus.
Los Tres Reyes Magos (The Three Wise Men). On January 5th, you’d write a letter to the Magos and then put it in a shoe. You leave the shoe at your doorstep and in the morning, you’d get your presents. Probably a way for your parents to take advantage of after-Christmas sales.
29. You heared this song at every party.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀