1. Sicilian Chicken Bowl
Bemidji Public Schools will be preparing a sicilian chicken bowl on Thursday, August 22 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
4. Taco Salad Tacos
Chef Ani will be back on Sunday, August 25 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to make this tasty treat.
5. Three Bean Salad with Horseradish and Dill
Marshall Paulson and Tracy Singleton from the Birchwood Cafe will cook up this healthy and delicious salad on Wednesday, August 28 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
6. “Cheesy” Kale Chips
Chef Ani is mixing up this treat the kids are sure to love. Join her Saturday, August 31 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
7. Hortopita (Spinach Pie)
Anna Christoforides will be showing you how to make this healthy meal on Monday, September 2 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Learn more about Farm to School programs at the Eco Experience at the 2013 Minnesota State Fair.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- A former UK politician has made a moving apology for voting against same-sex marriage, 3 years after the first ceremonies.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔