31 Stylish Kitchen Products From Target That Reviewers Also Find Incredibly Useful
Take it from reviewers who have tried and love these products — you'll definitely want to grab a few of these for your kitchen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cute honey pot you can add to your breakfast spread for a touch of sweetness. It is also perfect to have nearby to add to desserts and your favorite cup of tea.
2. A boho bento box to make even your work from home lunch more aesthetically pleasing. Let's bring a little extra joy to our lunches.
3. An oversized wooden tray to display your favorite vase of flowers to brighten up your kitchen. It can also multi-task as a serving tray for your next cheese board or for a snack in bed.
4. A beautiful floral faux glass pitcher, because why can't your outdoor dining also look good? The faux glass is perfect because it looks beautiful for entertaining, but won't break outside during your next meal.
5. Stylish silicone containers to store your fresh produce or bring your favorite leftovers for lunch. The flexible bags are even great for those easy-to-spill items, like soups and dressings.
6. A divided serving tray to hold your favorite chips and dip — perfect for small gatherings or a party of one. Chips and dip just taste better when they're in nice dishes.
7. A marble utensil holder because of how chic it'll make your countertop look. Your kitchen cooking tools never looked better.
8. A cream set of salt and pepper shakers to add to your tablescape. Now you'll just have to worry about your family asking to pass the salt.
9. Half Baked Harvest Cookbook by Tieghan Gerard — a cookbook to get you started on your new cooking hobby. This also doubles as great decor (and to show your friends you cook).
11. A beautiful cake stand for all the new recipes you've been making, because what's life without a little dessert?
12. A rose gold kitchen towel, because cleaning up messes can now be pretty and functional. Whether you have it displayed on the oven or tucked away, this kitchen towel will add a pop of color to your space.
13. A cutlery set so that you can stick to your goal of only putting pretty things on your counters. This set is a great starter set that won't take up too much kitchen counter space.
15. A retro toaster that you don't have to tuck away in your cabinets after using. It's also perfect for that morning avocado toast.
16. A set of four mixing bowls to help create your newest recipe or serve up some popcorn for a night in. The addition of lids makes these bowls perfect for food storage as well.
17. A mini waffle maker to make the breakfast buffet of your dreams come true. Now it's super easy to ditch the freezer section and make your own.
18. A glass beverage dispenser so you can help yourself to your favorite lemon-infused water or fruity drink. Make hydrating that much easier and more fun.
19. A collapsible bed tray you can use to have a dreamy breakfast in bed. This tray also doubles as a laptop tray — your work from home productivity just doubled.
20. An antique gold cheese knife set to dress up your next charcuterie board. Maybe grab two sets... you never know how much cheese you might need.
21. A whitewashed wood serving bowl that adds timeless charm to any table. It's also easy to clean, making it perfect to serve your favorite recipe in.
22. A marble lazy Susan to make the perfect at home coffee bar. Add your favorite flavored syrups, sugar, and mugs to top it off.
23. A gold utensil holder that is a perfect addition to brighten up your kitchen and hold all your cooking essentials.
24. A matte black silverware set that never needs polishing. Bonus: it is dishwasher safe and will match all your dishes.
25. A brown 16-piece stoneware dinner set to accent your table and impress your family. Nothing says "I have my life together" like a matching dinnerware set.
26. A woven napkin ring set that'll add the finishing touch to your table and set the tone for a nice meal. These would be great to pull out for family dinners and holidays.
27. A cookie jar to keep your cookies fresh (in case you somehow don't plan on eating them all in one sitting).
28. A floral print kitchen towel that'll add a bit of whimsy and elegance to your kitchen decor. This would be perfect to set on your counter next to a vase of fresh flowers.
29. A set of gold and wooden coasters with a non-slip base to keep your drinks on the table and off the floor.
30. A beautiful deep green colored stand mixer powerful enough to tackle any recipe. You can make everything with this, from fresh pasta to homemade ice cream.
31. And a stylish cream slow cooker perfectly sized for small meals. When you don't want to bring out the family size slow cooker, use this for dips and meals for one or two.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.