People Are Admitting Stuff They Secretly Judge Others For, And I'm Taking Notes
"People who use their speakerphone for music or conversations in public places. I hate it."
2. "How snobbish a person is about someone else's situation (information about wage, job, family situation, living situation, etc., and making a comment on it)."
"They should try working on their feet for 10 hours in a hot, greasy kitchen before criticizing someone for 'flipping burgers.'"
5. "People who can’t get another person’s name right in an email conversation. It’s literally right there in my signature; there’s no excuse for calling me by the wrong name."
"Drives me crazy. I can sign off with my first name and have it in my signature, and people still reply, 'Hi, [Surname.]' Fuck those guys. It’s not even a surname that could be mistaken for a first name. It just looks a wee bit foreign, so their brain stops working."
7. "How they treat servers, waitstaff, or hotel clerks. Nothing irritates me more than grown-ass adults who think service professionals are somehow beneath them or that they're somehow indentured servants."
"And how they treat janitors/custodial staff, and whether people leave more of a mess than they should because 'it’s their job to clean up after [them].'"
10. "What they say about their kids in social media. I get that being a parent is hard, and it’s okay to talk/vent/be real about that online, but sometimes people cross the line and talk about their kids as if they’re not real people, just because they’re not grown and don’t have a Facebook account."
"People should imagine what their kids would think if they were all grown up and reading your internet history. If you think they would be hurt by what you said, don’t post it."
17. And finally, "I’ve come to realize that I find negative comments about personal appearance vulgar (joking about a person’s weight, face, how old they look, etc.)."
"Anybody who thinks it’s funny to repeatedly joke about how ugly so-and-so is, or how fat, or how bald? UGH. It really makes the commenter seem mean and unsophisticated to me."
Now it's your turn! What do you secretly judge people for? Let me know in the comments below!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.