6. Add a loft over your kitchen.
7. Actually, add a loft anywhere.
Sleeping and reading nooks maximize your space and provide privacy in shared areas. Snag space above your kitchen, bathroom, living room — there’s no end to those versatile vertical spaces.
11. Use glass walls to separate spaces without visually dividing a room.
12. Get creative with mirrors.
Mirrors can instantly double the appearance of a room, but there’s no reason you have to go the traditional route! Metallic subway tile adds a layer of texture to this tiny WC.
14. Put a shelf on it.
Got a spare wall? Floor to ceiling storage works for more than just books!
15. Use room dividers in place of walls.
19. Create the illusion of vertical space by selecting low-sitting furniture.
If you’re a fan of tiny homes, this $9K dome home that only took six weeks to construct is not to be missed.
20. Repurpose the closet.
Display your best fashion finds right out in the open to save space and show off your style.
24. On the flipside, you can embrace the quaint.
An eclectic home doesn’t have to be a cluttered home. This cob home proves you can still live simply in an exciting space.
27. Another use for lofted bedrooms? You can fit a walk-in closet underneath.
- A Fire engulfed a historic Serbian Orthodox church in New York City on Sunday hours after the church hosted Easter celebrations.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘