1. When Jennifer Latch decided that she wanted to learn how to skateboard she wasn’t going to let being a mom of three stop her.
Latch tracked down pro skateboarder (and YouTuber) Aaron Kyro and convinced him to teach her how to ride.
4. “I am raising three girls” Latch told BuzzFeed Life. “I want to show them it’s ok to push gender boundaries. I want to show them it’s ok to put yourself out there and to continue to stay active.”
She continued; “It’s important to take time for self-exploration and personal growth. Learning to ollie is a start.”
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel after the country's government called the organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭