1. When Jennifer Latch decided that she wanted to learn how to skateboard she wasn’t going to let being a mom of three stop her.
Latch tracked down pro skateboarder (and YouTuber) Aaron Kyro and convinced him to teach her how to ride.
4. “I am raising three girls” Latch told BuzzFeed Life. “I want to show them it’s ok to push gender boundaries. I want to show them it’s ok to put yourself out there and to continue to stay active.”
She continued; “It’s important to take time for self-exploration and personal growth. Learning to ollie is a start.”
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀