1. "We wanted this baby to somehow have both of our bloodlines, but thought it was impossible..."
2. "I realized I wasn’t just going to wake up pregnant."
3. "I've never been very good at the expectations set by straight people."
4. "Our daughter was born and placed with us right before our wedding."
5. "She had given birth to two beautiful little girls while in a previous relationship, but it was a huge bonus for me!"
6. "Our son was born a month early, so we rushed as fast as one can rush cross-country and were there late that evening of the day he was born."
7. "I carried my wife's baby via reciprocal IVF..."
8. "We have some great doctors here caring for us, and the enthusiasm they have for a transgender person to give birth is really extraordinary!"
9. "We never thought we’d be able to have children since Florida always had a ban on gay adoption."
10. "Last November we welcomed our beautiful baby daughter into our blended brood."
11. "Before she started taking feminizing hormones, we decided to bank sperm while also trying to have a baby the good old fashioned way."
12. "It sounds funny — I didn't think the turkey baster would work, but it did."
13. "Fertility treatments are not for the faint of heart..."
14. "We knew we'd never be the same."
15. "As two single moms, neither of us thought we would co-habitate with a partner, let alone a partner with a child."
16. "He is the greatest gift we could ever have hoped for."
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.