Photo booths are awesome.
But did you know they're also a great way to get really fun family photos?
And they're easy to set up yourself!
Get creative and make your own background.
It's up to you whether you theme it for holiday...
...or keep it simple.
Use signage to help tell your story.
...or commemorate the occasion.
Wrapping paper makes a great backdrop.
Plants and other seasonal touches add texture.
Fabric can also be easily attached to the wall.
Use your imagination! You can fashion a backdrop out of just about anything!
Props can add an element of fun.
But the most important part of excellent photo booth pictures is the lighting.
If all else fails, you can sync up iPhone flashes and use light from multiple devices with this nifty app.
What you'll need to build a photo booth:
• Backdrop (wrapping paper? cloth? a sheet? tinsel?!)
• Two light sources (to eliminate each other's shadows and give you that smooth, flawless photo booth look)
• A camera (even a well-equipped smartphone can work surprisingly well if the lighting is right)
• A remote for said camera, and/or person(s) to man the camera
• Props if you please (you can make your own, like THESE!)
• Family, friends, and fun!