23 DIYs To Try With Your Kids Before School Starts
Summer crafts and hacks to get your family ready for fall.
1. Upcycle a milk jug into a sandwich keeper.
2. Customize gel pens with color-coordinated feathers.
3. DIY this ruler crate to keep homework supplies organized.
4. Keep crayons organized with this handmade crayon roll.
5. Always have a snack sack on hand.
6. Download these free printable bookplates.
7. Create a family command center out of an old door.
8. Help them make this mail tube pencil case.
9. Waterproof their canvas shoes to help them last all year.
Bee's wax and a hairdryer should do the trick.