1. Create a library wall.
2. Use tote bags in place of toy bins.
3. Repurpose plant baskets as storage.
4. Make cute storage drawers.
5. Go au natural.
6. Make toys do double duty as decor.
7. Add visual aides to help pre-readers stay organized.
8. Play zookeeper.
9. Turn your games in to colorful artwork.
10. Give everyone their own station.
11. Hang buckets on a rod.
The easier it is for your kiddos to put things away by themselves, the more likely it is to happen.
12. Create a mini-wardrobe.
13. ...Or display colorful costumes as art.
14. Turn just about anything into a library.
15. Use food storage containers to separate craft supplies.
16. Opt for themed storage to blend in with the space.
17. Produce a sports center of your very own.
18. Get your whole week organized.
19. DIY these storage bags in whatever size you need them.
20. Make your own hidden storage bags.
21. Organize their car collections.
22. Build colorful bookshelves to suit your needs.
23. Create a coordinated storage ottoman.
Check out instructions for a wine crate variety here.