1. What's the first album you ever bought?
2. Describe your style in three words.
Chic, sexy, and bold.
3. Which emoji do you use the most?
The heart emoji.
4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Bad grammar. When people use "your" when they really mean "you're." Also, when people confuse "fewer" and "less," because "fewer" should be used when discussing numbers, while "less" refers to the amount. I HATE THAT! And almost no one gets it right.
5. What's the most memorable concert you've ever been to?
Oh my God, Beyoncé! All of them.
6. Who's the last person that texted you?
Hmm...who's the last person that texted me? My manager Paul. Oh, I texted them.
7. What's one beauty product you can't live without?
8. Who's your celebrity doppelgänger?
People always say I look like Beyoncé, but I don't think that – other people say that. Just so you know, I'm not delusional and think I look like Beyoncé...but people do tell me that.
9. Who's your celebrity crush?
10. Favorite reality show?
Real Housewives of Atlanta.
11. What's your favorite on set memory of OITNB?
Working with Jodie Foster.
12. If you could trade closets with any of the Kardashian or Jenner sisters, who would it be?
Well, I'm not going to fit into anything. If it's in my size, then Kim Kardashian.
13. Go-to comfort food?
Potatoes! French fries, potato chips – just potatoes in any form.
14. Dream vacation spot?
I love Hawaii. Honestly, just anything tropical.
15. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can't discuss that in public.
16. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I like my Emmy, a lot!
17. What's your favorite place to visit?
My apartment in Los Angeles. No, I'm kidding. To visit...I love Paris.
18. Name something on your bucket list.
Winning an Oscar.
19. What's the absolute best thing about your job?
Getting to tell human stories.
20. What surprised you the most about working with Kim Kardashian?
How knowledgable she is about every aspect of the business.
21. What's the best advice you were ever given?
People who make it in this business persevere. They don't give up.
22. What's the background wallpaper on your phone?
Me and my special someone.
23. Describe the perfect day.
Waking up, making a gratitude list, making a manifestation list, meditating, stretching, then meeting my special someone on the couch to watch Netflix all day, and making love in between.
24. What's the last thing you binge-watched on Netflix?
25. What's the last thing you searched on Google?
26. What's your craziest fan story?
This woman started running up to me in Union Square, here in New York. She's running up to me and then she screams, "Oh my God, you're that girl from Orange is the New Black! I was in prison!" And I was like, "Okay." Yeah, that was crazy.
27. What do you hope for in 2018?
The Democrats to take the House, the Senate...so we can begin impeachment proceedings in 2019.