This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can create a post or quiz. Try making your own!
14 Questions & Comments All Non-Meat Eaters Are Tired Of Hearing
"No, I don't eat chicken."
Here are 14 questions and comments I've been receiving and dealing with for the past two years that I'm sure any non-meat eater can relate to:
1. "Is it hard to find things to eat?"
2. "So, like, what do you eat for protein?"
3. "Wait, so you'll eat eggs, but you won't eat chicken?”
4. "You know fish were living once, too, right?"
5. "How do you live without eating meat?!"
6. "Can you be around people who are eating meat, or are you one of *those* vegetarians?"
7. "Does your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife eat meat?"
8. "I can't even think about living without steak or chicken."
9. "Don't you ever just crave a big, juicy steak or a cheeseburger?"
10. "Are you one of those hippie, animal rights activists?"
11. "Are you a vegan?"
12. "You don't even eat chicken?"
13. "Want some of my steak/chicken/sausage/pork/something that has meat in it?"
And last, but certainly not least: