1. You get wistful when you pass one of these, and you secretly envy those carefree children with their Happy Meals who can crawl around in those tubes without being judged.
...Guess that's what ropes courses and zip-lining are for now!
2. You will NEVER turn down a trip to get ice cream, fro yo, or water ice.
3. You'll never be too old for amusement parks and carnival rides.
4. You may still have a doll collection.
5. You have been known to frequent the young adult section of the bookstore, maybe even the children's section.
6. You probably own one of these.
7. Animated movies are your fav and your Disney VHS collection probably looks something like this:
8. Sometimes, you secretly wish you could still order off the kid's menu.
9. You still get really excited about holidays and celebrations like Christmas and your birthday.
10. You've watched all the spin-offs of your favorite TV series growing up, even if some people consider them to be a bit corny and childish.
11. Maybe you still have a favorite stuffed animal or blankie you sleep with, even if you won't admit it.
12. If you haven't been forced to get rid of them, you probably play some of your old computer and video games from time to time, for old time's sake.
13. There's a good chance you will come away from a carnival looking like this:
14. You look for any excuse to dress up: Halloween, Renaissance faire, costume party, comic convention, whatever.
15. You're still into arts and crafts.
No matter what, remember this: Neverland may not be a real place, but embrace your inner child and never let anyone tell you that you need to grow up.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!