31 Furniture Items From Target That May Be Under $300, But Look Much More Expensive
Ballin' on a budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faux leather futon that's as versatile as it is chic. The multi-position back converts from futon-to-lounger-to-sleeper in seconds! Added bonus: it's easy to clean! Simply wipe with a damp cloth to help keep its beautiful shine.
2. A patterned loveseat, because you deserve comfort *and* style. Its luxe upholstered design and matte black leg finish brings a sophisticated whimsy to your space. Go ahead, take a load off!
3. A faux leather armchair that's sure to be the perfect addition to any room. Its sleek and contemporary design features foam cushions and a wood frame with a warm pecan finish. You'll be sitting in style!
4. A velvet chair guaranteed to add an air of chic elegance into your space. You can kick back and relax with the plush padded seat and curved, angled back. This accent chair offers the ideal mix of modern minimalism and mid-century charm!
5. A mid-century modern four-drawer storage chest with a two-tone finish, because everyone could use some extra storage. The slanted drawer design gives it character and individual style, while the splayed legs showcase the retro modern look.
6. A metal accent chair that's perfect for adding a pop of texture into any space. Its industrial glam design is made of durable, ultra-lightweight metal, and wipes clean with a soft cloth. Use it at your desk, kitchen table, or in your living room to liven up your space!
7. A six-drawer dresser with ample storage space. It features a two-tone finish in rich brown espresso and vintage white, and fitted silver handles. This dresser brings a simple, yet sophisticated feel to any bedroom.
8. A Novogratz wingback rocker for providing relaxation and comfort with a sleek look. More than just an accent chair, this rocker steals the show with its modern mid-century design and Eiffel-style accents. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
9. A two-drawer nightstand that's sure to elevate your bedroom aesthetic. Its minimalist vibe and black metal frame give it a modern look, while the spacious drawers accommodate all of your late-night snacks.
10. A two-drawer nightstand, because sometimes one drawer doesn't cut it. This posh design features a smaller drawer above and a larger bottom drawer. With clean lines, slender gold accents, and sufficient storage you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
11. Or a three-drawer mirrored nightstand, because if you thought two drawers were great, just wait! The mirrored design gives the illusion of a bigger space, while the crystal knobs provide a decorative touch. This nightstand in a word? Glam!
12. A faux leather platform bed with a simple yet captivating design. Its plush features make it stand out while the additional leg support in the center helps it look new, even after years of use. This platform bed supports sweet dreams night after night!
13. A black metal bed frame that's the epitome of an industrial farmhouse design. The metal frame and steel finish easily tie in with a variety of decor styles, while allowing you to play up your personal aesthetic with your choice of bedding!
14. A computer desk perfect for those WFH Zoom meetings. The top surface is large enough for your laptop and decorative pieces, while the open cubby easily stores important documents and notebooks.
15. A vanity set that's complete with a mirror and a padded cream stool for maximum comfort and function. This vanity features three spacious drawers for storage, straight lined silver handles, and accent carved lines in the front of each drawer. Perfect for sitting and applying makeup or daily touch-ups!
16. A drum accent table guaranteed to bring a modern flair to your space. Great for holding beverages and decorative accents, its unique shape and multicolor wood finish makes this side table a must-have statement piece!
17. A two-tone mid-century modern coffee table, because who says a coffee table can't be the center of attention? This round tabletop stands on three splayed legs, while the stark contrast between the white and walnut finish adds a pop of chic style.
18. A mid-century modern storage console TV stand, because what you watch is as important as what it sits on! This sleek unit features open and closed storage, a tempered glass shelf, and tapered legs for added character. Its innovative design also includes cord management options for a clean, elevated look.
19. A rustic wood TV stand with an asymmetrical and open design. This modern look screams museum quality, while its varying heights and compartments keep your decor and media on chic display.
20. A luxury bar cart with a satin gold finish, because it's 5 o'clock somewhere! This classy cart features two, safety-tempered glass shelves with unique, silk-screened geometric patterns. Cheers!
21. Or a two-tiered round bar cart that's perfect for smaller spaces! Designed with sleek and stylish curves, this contemporary bar cart ensures easy entertaining in any room. Stride in easily with its convenient casters and bring the life to the party. Bottoms up!
22. A chrome dining table with a glass top perfect for a group of four. The uniquely-designed base adds an air of sculptural whimsy to your space. Added bonus: it's easy to clean!
23. A drop-leaf dining table that's versatile for accommodating large or small groups. Plus the industrial farmhouse design easily blends in with any decor style!
24. A set of two bar stools, because seating should always be stylish. The faux leather and brown coloring gives them a vintage feel, while the low foot rail increases comfort, so your legs can hang without dangling.
25. Another set of two bar stools, because everyone needs options! You can sit pretty with these Oster wire counter stools. The delicate design adds chic style to any space.
26. A viewing bench that's universal in its appeal. It easily conforms into an industrial, chic, or contemporary decor, while blending seamlessly into any room. Pop it in the bedroom or the entryway, the possibilities are endless!
27. A round wood accent table with curved legs for a unique flair. It's a stylish spot for holding small essentials that still lends a modern feel to your space.
28. A wire side table with some sass! This chic style shines as the perfect accent to any room. Place it by the sofa, by the bed, or in the entryway!
29. A console table that's as stylish as it is functional. The glass top and bottom shelf are supported by a sleek black metal frame. Top it with your favorite flowers, books, and knickknacks!
30. A Novogratz record player storage stand spacious enough to hold all of your parent's old records! The mid-century design perfectly complements the metal hairpin legs for a retro look. Hey mister DJ, put another record on!
31. A ladder bookshelf that's perfect for storing decorative pieces, plants, and of course, books. With clean lines and plenty of shelf space, it's a great storage solution. Get one to stand alone, or two to set side by side!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.