3. 3. The Directing
Unlike most sketch shows this one looks fantastic! Cinema level quality thanks to director Peter Atencio.
6. 5. Nerd Kings
They’re also giant nerds. And not afraid to show it. They’ve put more Game of Thrones references into the beginning of sketches then I can count.
7. 6. They’re Sex Positive
And are all about Educating Men on the right way to do it!
9. 8. They Know SNL Is Wrong About Black Women
It’s always good to knock Lorne Michaels down a peg
“PEELE: I think everyone sees what’s going on, which is [SNL executive producer] Lorne Michaels has a history of relating to white men, and it is a field where there are a disproportionate amount of whacky white guys. But the truth of the matter is, we have so many friends who are African-American women who are straight-up ready that it doesn’t really hold water to us.
KEY: That would be our opinion. But we run in different circles than Lorne Michaels does, if you can believe that.”
10. 9. They’re Friends With Obama
And he actually likes the impression! Probably because it’s so good.
12. 11. They Have A Badass Writing Staff
Writers aren’t usually badass. Exception to every rule I guess.
13. 12. They Always Make Fun Of Themselves
They do this for every show. All improv. Crazy. NSFW
14. 13. They’re Not Afraid To Speak The Truth About Dubstep
Everyone Should Watch Key and Peele. It’ll Make You Smarter.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.