5. "That's how it all starts. You start doing something for love, then you start doing it for money and before you know it, you're just another sell-out."It’s from “Brink!” (1998)
A movie that teaches kids never to sell out and to always wear a helmet.
6. "The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they are the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourselfIt’s a Carrie quote from “Sex and the City.”
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻