1. One Saturday Morning (ABC)
To make this promo relatable to kids watching Saturday morning cartoons they reminded them of how exhausted they are after a week of working at the local factory.
2. Zoog Movie (Disney Channel)
Showcasing the height of ’90s tween fashion: furry vests and massive messy buns.
3. Nick Bumpers (Nickelodeon)
Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-nick. Nickelodeon. That was your jam.
4. Zoogs (Disney Channel)
To get kids to visit our website, let’s tell them tiny creatures live in the internet, and to make it extra fun, let’s get the guy who does the music for Tim Burton movies to write their theme song!
5. Face (Nick Jr.)
Like Pavlov’s dogs, at the sound of the trumpet you expected some quality post-nap cartoons.
6. WB Yourself (Kids WB)
To enjoy the cartoons, you must become one with the cartoons.
7. PBS Pals (PBS)
Giant heads on tiny feet, adorable or creepy?
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩