1. Hesitantly, you agree to go to a bar/party/shindig.
2. There's a chance you might even get excited.
3. But then you actually reach your destination.
4. You push your way through hordes of people just to get a drink.
5. And then proceed to complain incessantly about the crowd.
6. Next you start to get annoyed at your friends who promised that this would be fun.
7. Despite your endless list of grievances, they still manage to convince you to dance.
8. You nonchalantly sway your upper body back and forth.
9. Until step four starts to pay off.
10. I mean, just look at you.
11. That lasts for approximately three to five minutes.
12. You're quickly reminded why you didn't want to be there in the first place.
13. So you're thrilled when someone suggests leaving.
14. You silently congratulate yourself for not being the first one to say it.
15. You give the classiest of farewells to your compatriots.
16. And put your game face on in order to reach the exit as quickly as possible.
17. Maybe you get some deliciousness on the way home.
18. And vow that next time someone suggests going out, you won't be as easily persuaded.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!