1. “Guys! Guys! What if we made pretend UGGs, but platform, like Baby Spice? Girls love Baby Spice.”
Hockey rinks aren’t that cold, guys.
Who had to go hunt a bear and staple it to one of the Spice Girls’ discarded platform boots to make these? Whose job is that? Can that be my job?
2. “You know what we need in the NHL? More … babies. That look like each other. And their moms. Because genetics, and clothing.”
Here’s a fun fact: did you know that thing in the middle was called a “creeper”? The NHL sure did when they advertised a “maternity infant set … [including] a creeper and a bib.”
There’s only one creeper in this bar, NHL, and it’s that guy that keeps buying you drinks because you have “eyes like the summer moon at its zenith.”
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉