1. “Guys! Guys! What if we made pretend UGGs, but platform, like Baby Spice? Girls love Baby Spice.”
Hockey rinks aren’t that cold, guys.
Who had to go hunt a bear and staple it to one of the Spice Girls’ discarded platform boots to make these? Whose job is that? Can that be my job?
2. “You know what we need in the NHL? More … babies. That look like each other. And their moms. Because genetics, and clothing.”
Here’s a fun fact: did you know that thing in the middle was called a “creeper”? The NHL sure did when they advertised a “maternity infant set … [including] a creeper and a bib.”
There’s only one creeper in this bar, NHL, and it’s that guy that keeps buying you drinks because you have “eyes like the summer moon at its zenith.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.