1. Neil Patrick Harris
From boy wonder to “Boy, I wonder what he looks like naked,” NPH (for which this bizarre affliction is named) is at the tippy-top of the all-grown-up-and-hot-now food chain.
2. David Krumholtz
Raise your hand if you had a crush on David before he took a sudden detour into Hot-town.
3. Alyson Hannigan and Seth Green
For the purpose of this exercise (and, y’know, Buffy fans), these two have briefly become one entity. Complete equals in former cuteness and current “Um… May we make out, please?”-ness.
4. Jaleel White
.Suddenly we find ourselves wishing he had done that.
5. Mercedes McNab
Thus we learn that any role in an Addams Family movie leads to astonishing hotness later in life.
6. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Okay, so we all knew he’d grow up to be a hottie… but somehow it’s still a shock to the system. Joseph’s NPH Disease is clearly far more advanced than most.
7. Johnny Galecki
Again, we knew his hotness was inevitable. But did we realize his hair would never change?
8. Danielle Harris
This former horror princess is now a grown-up-and-hot horror queen.
9. Wil Wheaton
Once a little geek, now an irresistible beardy geek. We’re detecting magic.
10. Miko Hughes
Perhaps the most astounding case of NPH Disease yet: The world’s cutest kid in the history of cinema is now one of the world’s hottest DJ’s in… well, the history of DJ’s. Who are hot.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.