1. Anamorphic Portrait by Bernard Pras
French artist Bernard Pras created this Anamorpic Portrait. This is not a collage on paper or oil on canvas. No, this a room full of objects
2. Here we were thinking this was a pretty cool optical illusion
I know right? I had to look it up
producing, relating to, or marked by intentional distortion (as by unequal magnification along perpendicular axes) of an image
New Latin anamorphosis distorted optical image
4. Essentially: We’re totally gonna mess with your brain
5. Here’s a video of Pras and company creating the photo
I didn’t believe it until I had video evidence
6. Close up
7. One more time
9. Keep it up Bernard Pras, we love what ya doin’
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Thursday's vote for the GOP health care bill in the House has been postponed, despite assurances from the White House and top Republicans.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.