1. Walking through the food market to get to Greggs.
2. Regularly getting lost in the Arndale.
3. And devising complex plots to find a food court seat.
4. Saying "me" at the end of every single sentence.
5. Avoiding the terrifying city centre geese because you know full well they could beat you in a fight.
6. Eating an entire four-pack of Eccles cakes yourself.
7. Being jealous of the shirtless youths in Piccadilly Gardens when the sun comes out.
8. Taking the bread roll debate far too seriously.
9. Conceding that the price of beer in London is pretty much the same as in Manchester.
10. Admitting that "Vimto" doesn't have a "p" in it.
11. And that The Piccadilly Rats are your favourite band.
12. Being secretly proud of the whole "rainy city" thing.
13. Daydreaming about zapping slow walkers on Market Street with an electric cattle prod.
14. Getting genuinely angry when people quote Liam Gallagher at you, or shout "OUR KID".
15. Being a bit disappointed that scallies broke Mobikes.
16. And secretly wishing you lived in Chorlton.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!