1. Aquarius? You’re MULAN!
Aquariuses are independent, strong-willed, and unpredictable, like Mulan! After all, you’d have to be one tough cookie to risk everything and take your father’s place in the army!
Aquarius: January 20-February 18
2. Pisces? You’re POCAHONTAS!
Sensitive, compassionate, intuitive, imaginative, and a little secretive, Pisces are just like Pocahontas, whose spirit, passion, and love save the lives of her forest and her friends.
Pisces: February 19-March 20
3. Aries? You’re MERIDA!
Like Merida, Aries are independent, dynamic, quick-tempered, and a bit domineering- I bet you too would rather let your hair flow in the wind as you fire arrows into the sunset than get married to someone you don’t know!
Aries: March 21-April 19
4. Taurus? You’re SNOW WHITE!
Tauruses are patient, practical, and dependable- and they’d need to be if they had to care for seven dwarves like Snow White! I don’t know how she does it, especially at the age of fourteen. Yes, she’s fourteen.
Taurus: April 20-May 20
5. Gemini? You’re ARIEL!
Ariel, the mermaid who so badly wished to be human, shares many qualities with Geminis, including her restless, clever, and curious nature! Unfortunately for her, this behavior causes her to nearly be eaten by a shark, so watch out!
Gemini: May 21-June 20
6. Cancer? You’re JASMINE!
Cancers are tenacious, intuitive, sympathetic, and moody- just like the headstrong heroine of Aladdin, Princess Jasmine! (Just marvel at the shade Rajah the tiger is throwing in this GIF. SASS-MASTER).
Cancer: June 21-July 22
8. Virgo? You’re CINDERELLA!
Cinderella, the girl who worked as a maid for her cruel step-family, is a perfect Virgo, who are gentle, dependable, soft-spoken, and sincere. Though, admittedly, it may have served her better to be a bit more outspoken when her step-mother was being a major bitch.
Virgo: August 23-September 22
*DISCLAIMER: I’m not an astrologist. I just looked up traits of the signs and then matched them to the princesses I thought they best fit.*
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.