Twenty years old? That's a milestone.
1. At first, you're super excited.
2. Helloooooo, twenty!
3. You're one year closer to the drinking age, you're two years out of high school — both very good things.
4. You can't wait to party with your friends like the kick-ass grown-up you are.
5. But then less joyous thoughts start to creep into your head...
6. Twenty? Now you have to be a Real Adult.
7. You have to worry about a career.
8. You have to worry about taxes!
9. Pretty soon, family members will start asking when you're going to "settle down."
10. Or worse, when you're going to have kids.
11. But... but you are a kid!
12. Then you realize that, no, you really aren't a kid anymore.
13. You aren't even a teen anymore!
14. You realize that turning twenty means you're one year closer to your ultimate demise.
15. And it starts to feel that mortality is creeping in and also the world might be ending.
16. But then, through the darkness, you start to realize that, hey, this really won't be that bad.
17. Twenty's not that old. You're still a youth, yea?
18. You can still have crazy fun and go on adventures and laugh until your stomach aches.
19. Just 'cause you're turning twenty doesn't mean light and happiness will flee from the world.
20. In fact, twenty might be kind of fun!
21. BRING IT ON, TWENTY!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!