1. Why they visit America:
2. Why they say “maths”:
3. Why they love the sun:
4. Why “dud” isn’t a thing:
5. Why they write the date the logical way:
(And the “maths” thing again)
6. Why they say “happy” instead of “merry”:
‘Cause it’s not like the two words are synonymous or anything.
7. Why they like the letter “X”:
8. Why they have accents:
9. Why they don’t have accents:
10. Why their mouths can’t just pick one theme and stick to it:
11. Why they use words:
12. Why their drugs aren’t as cool as their paint:
13. Why bathrooms and elevators aren’t the same thing:
Lift = elevator. Loo = bathroom.
14. If they can read:
15. Why they don’t love them:
16. Why they’re shy:
17. Why they subscribe to the whole alphabet:
18. Why they care about world politics.
19. Why they’re so much better than Americans:
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳