1. “The Wild Rover,” Luke Kelly
I’ve been a wild rover for many’s a year/I’ve spent all me money on whiskey and beer!
2. “Whiskey-Bailey’s-Guinness,” Barleyjuice
Oh, vodka’s in the bottle and rum is in the flask/I’ve got a shot of brandy, and tequila in my glass/imported wines from off the vines will sometimes serve the task/but whiskey-Bailey’s-Guinness will knock me on my ass!
3. “7 Drunken Nights,” The Dubliners
Ah, you’re drunk, you’re drunk, you silly old fool.
4. “Drunken Sailor,” Irish Rovers
What will we do with a drunken sailor/what will we do with a drunken sailor/what will we do with a drunken sailor/early in the morning?
5. “Drink It Up Men,” The Dubliners
Drink it up, men/it’s long after ten.
6. “Beer, Beer, Beer,” The Clancy Brothers
Look what he’s done for us/he’s filled us up with cheer/Lord bless Charlie Mopps/the man who invented beer!
7. “Rocky Road to Dublin,” The High Kings
Took a drop of the pure/to keep my heart from sinking/that’s the Paddy’s cure/when he’s on the drinking!
8. “Jug of Punch,” The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem
Upon his knee, a pretty wench/aye, and on the table, a jug of punch!
9. “All For Me Grog,” The Dubliners
And it’s all for me grog/me jolly, jolly, grog/all for my beer and tobacco!
10. “Rare Old Mountain Dew,” The Quare Fellas
Away with your pills/it’ll cure all ills/be you Christian, Pagan, or Jew/so take off your coat/and grease your throat/with a bucketful of mountain dew!
11. “Whiskey in the Jar,” The Dubliners
Musha ring dum a doo dum a dah/whack for my daddy-o/whack for my daddy-o/there’s whiskey in the jar!
12. “Dicey Riley,” The Dublin City Ramblers
It’s off each morning to the pub/and she drops in for another little drop!
13. “Streams of Whiskey,” The Pogues
I am going, I am going/where streams of whiskey are flowing!
14. “Whiskey, You’re The Devil,” The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem
You’re sweeter, stronger, decenter/you’re spunkier than tea/oh, whiskey, you’re me darlin’/drunk or sober!
15. “Bugger Off,” The Dubliners
Here’s to the barkeeps and the waitresses who’ve been servin’ you your beer/they’ve put up with your noxious breaths and your stupid drunken leers!
(Nothing like good ol’ mock-hostility to end the night)!
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂