Willie offered his thoughts on gay marriage in an interview with Texas Monthly. Here’s what he had to say:
2. Texas Monthly: For better or worse, you’ve also grown into a reputation as something of an authority on marriage itself.
3. Texas Monthly: But to be clear, you think everybody should be able to get married?
4. Texas Monthly: A lot of people think this battle echoes the fight for civil rights in the sixties.
5. Texas Monthly: And what do you think they’ll say when they look back on this?
- Terry McAuliffe, chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝