Willie offered his thoughts on gay marriage in an interview with Texas Monthly. Here’s what he had to say:
2. Texas Monthly: For better or worse, you’ve also grown into a reputation as something of an authority on marriage itself.
3. Texas Monthly: But to be clear, you think everybody should be able to get married?
4. Texas Monthly: A lot of people think this battle echoes the fight for civil rights in the sixties.
5. Texas Monthly: And what do you think they’ll say when they look back on this?
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.