They also act, and very well at that.
2. Though it’s nearly impossible to pick one stand-out star from “Spice World”, Geri must be commended for her role as “Geri.”
5. Baby Spice is equally astonishing.
10. And Posh!
14. But, Posh is at her best when she wakes a little boy from a coma.
15. With 4 words, she shaped a generation:
16. Oh yeah, Sporty was good too.
26. And the bus driver was Meatloaf.
29. Their creepy manager’s facial hair is just disgusting enough to really make you believe he was a true creep.
30. One of the film’s most impressive scenes happens when each of the Spice Girls parody each other.
34. You can’t talk about “Spice World” without talking about the filmâ€™s haunting, unforgettable score.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- And members of Turkey's parliament got into a huge brawl during a debate about prosecuting lawmakers. Fists were flying 👊