They also act, and very well at that.
2. Though it’s nearly impossible to pick one stand-out star from “Spice World”, Geri must be commended for her role as “Geri.”
5. Baby Spice is equally astonishing.
10. And Posh!
14. But, Posh is at her best when she wakes a little boy from a coma.
15. With 4 words, she shaped a generation:
16. Oh yeah, Sporty was good too.
26. And the bus driver was Meatloaf.
29. Their creepy manager’s facial hair is just disgusting enough to really make you believe he was a true creep.
30. One of the film’s most impressive scenes happens when each of the Spice Girls parody each other.
34. You can’t talk about “Spice World” without talking about the filmâ€™s haunting, unforgettable score.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.