1. In case you haven’t heard:
3. …was hotter than this.
5. …could even COMPETE with THIS.
6. And this.
8. Also this:
10. …was even on the same playing field as THIS.
11. Yes, Ryan. “People” magazine really, truly thought that.
12. REALLY, THEY DID.
14. I’m not even joking.
15. Ryan, I really am not kidding you.
16. EVEN CHANNING TATUM THINKS THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
17. TWO FUCKING YEARS IN A ROW THEY GOT IT WRONG.
18. TO RECAP, JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN’T GET IT, “People” magazine thought THIS…
19. …was ANYWHERE NEAR, LIKE CLOSE AT ALL, AS HOT AS THIS.
20. AND THIS.
21. THIS TOO.
22. Seriously, come on now.
23. IT’S JUST INSANE.
26. A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
27. A CRIME!!!!
30. ANNNNNND THEY DIDN’T SEEM TO “REMEMBER” HOW HE TAKES HIS OWN GARBAGE OUT AND POSES WITH THE RECYCLING BIN.
32. SHAME ON YOU, “PEOPLE” MAGAZINE. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME.
33. *MIC DROP*
34. I’M OUT.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩