1. In case you haven’t heard:
3. …was hotter than this.
5. …could even COMPETE with THIS.
6. And this.
8. Also this:
10. …was even on the same playing field as THIS.
11. Yes, Ryan. “People” magazine really, truly thought that.
12. REALLY, THEY DID.
14. I’m not even joking.
15. Ryan, I really am not kidding you.
16. EVEN CHANNING TATUM THINKS THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
17. TWO FUCKING YEARS IN A ROW THEY GOT IT WRONG.
18. TO RECAP, JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN’T GET IT, “People” magazine thought THIS…
19. …was ANYWHERE NEAR, LIKE CLOSE AT ALL, AS HOT AS THIS.
20. AND THIS.
21. THIS TOO.
22. Seriously, come on now.
23. IT’S JUST INSANE.
26. A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
27. A CRIME!!!!
30. ANNNNNND THEY DIDN’T SEEM TO “REMEMBER” HOW HE TAKES HIS OWN GARBAGE OUT AND POSES WITH THE RECYCLING BIN.
32. SHAME ON YOU, “PEOPLE” MAGAZINE. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME.
33. *MIC DROP*
34. I’M OUT.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.