1. In case you haven’t heard:
3. …was hotter than this.
5. …could even COMPETE with THIS.
6. And this.
8. Also this:
10. …was even on the same playing field as THIS.
11. Yes, Ryan. “People” magazine really, truly thought that.
12. REALLY, THEY DID.
14. I’m not even joking.
15. Ryan, I really am not kidding you.
16. EVEN CHANNING TATUM THINKS THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
17. TWO FUCKING YEARS IN A ROW THEY GOT IT WRONG.
18. TO RECAP, JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN’T GET IT, “People” magazine thought THIS…
19. …was ANYWHERE NEAR, LIKE CLOSE AT ALL, AS HOT AS THIS.
20. AND THIS.
21. THIS TOO.
22. Seriously, come on now.
23. IT’S JUST INSANE.
26. A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
27. A CRIME!!!!
30. ANNNNNND THEY DIDN’T SEEM TO “REMEMBER” HOW HE TAKES HIS OWN GARBAGE OUT AND POSES WITH THE RECYCLING BIN.
32. SHAME ON YOU, “PEOPLE” MAGAZINE. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME.
33. *MIC DROP*
34. I’M OUT.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀