1. Once a year, the alpacas of the village of Winklarn, Germany get a haircut.
2. As one can expect, it’s kind of scary getting your haircut once a year.
3. THERE’S A LOT OF PRESSURE.
4. One by one, the alpacas are taken to the Alpaca Salon*
*The Alpaca Salon is just a table outside of the barn.
5. Alpacas say it’s like “going to the dentist.” They know they have to do it, but the whole time they’re thinking, “is it over yet?”
6. “It has to be almost over. I can do it. Only a little bit longer.”
7. “Okay, really… REALLY? THIS HAS TO END SOON.”
8. Ahhhhhh, but it’s so necessary and worth it.
9. Beautiful, chill alpacas.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.