Goodfellas pizzeria is located at 1718 Hylan Boulevard on Staten Island. It was opened in 1993.
They proudly display their world champion pizza victories/awards on the outside of their shop.
This is their award winning plaque. Every year the best pizza makers from around the world get together at the International Pizza Expo to compete for pizza of the year.
5. AND NOW… FOR THE MAIN ATTRACTION…THE TEQUILA PIZZA!
6. Pizza breakdown:
This pizza is so so so sosososo good. I can’t even describe. The tastes blend and meld and work so well together.
The sweetness of the mango and coconut combined with the salty of the bacon and shrimp = perfection. You can’t taste any tequila, btw. It’s kind of like a sweet alfredo sauce.
FYI, we’re on a road trip to Bonnaroo. See all the stuff we’ve stopped at a long the way here!
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Donald Trump's potential business conflicts.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌