Goodfellas pizzeria is located at 1718 Hylan Boulevard on Staten Island. It was opened in 1993.
They proudly display their world champion pizza victories/awards on the outside of their shop.
This is their award winning plaque. Every year the best pizza makers from around the world get together at the International Pizza Expo to compete for pizza of the year.
5. AND NOW… FOR THE MAIN ATTRACTION…THE TEQUILA PIZZA!
6. Pizza breakdown:
This pizza is so so so sosososo good. I can’t even describe. The tastes blend and meld and work so well together.
The sweetness of the mango and coconut combined with the salty of the bacon and shrimp = perfection. You can’t taste any tequila, btw. It’s kind of like a sweet alfredo sauce.
FYI, we’re on a road trip to Bonnaroo. See all the stuff we’ve stopped at a long the way here!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰