Ugh. I know, I KNOW. It’s another International Women’s Day. So annoying. How could it possibly live up to last year’s celebration? I mean, it couldn’t. How could it?!
LADIES, I’LL SHOW YOU HOW.
3. Breathe. Stare. Fall deep into those Canadian blue eyes. Get creepy with it.
4. Hold your heart. Feel it beat.
5. Get even more creepy. Let your mind wander. Expand your mind.
6. It’s your imagination people. Run with it.
7. Make sure you breathe, people.
8. I WANT TO HEAR YOU BREATHE.
9. Now stimulate your mind.
10. Stimulate your body.
11. But keep on breathing! THE ONLY WAY WE’RE GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY IS TO FUCKING BREATHE.
12. Inhale/exhale… even though it kind of looks like he is rocking a 2008 Kate Gosselin reverse mullet in this picture.
13. Are you having fun yet?
14. I SAID ARE YOU HAVING FUN?!!?!??!
15. *RING THE ALARM*
16. *EMERGENCY HAIR FLIP*
17. NOW I KNOW YOU’RE HAVING FUN.
18. YOU’RE WELCOME.
19. YOU LOVE INTERNATIONAL WOMAN’S DAY NOW.
20. BYE. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR TODAY.
21. Okay, ONE MORE PICTURE. LIFE IS SO GOOD.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻