1. On sex before marriage: “I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them.I think you should just wait for the person you’re…in love with.”
2. On health care: “Canada’s the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don’t need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you’re broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard’s baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby’s premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.”
3. On abortion: “I really don’t believe in abortion. It’s like killing a baby?”
4. On abortion in cases of rape: “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”
5. On politics: “I’m not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that’s bad.”
BONUS! On homosexuality: It’s everyone’s own decision to do that. It doesn’t affect me and shouldn’t affect anyone else.
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.
Connect With CelebrityLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Pinterest Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.