1. Dress to impress!: "While the days of pillbox hats and white gloves on airplanes may be gone forever, an elegant wardrobe paired with good manners is the hallmark of a classy traveler."
2. No flip flops!: "We're more likely to dote on refined customers than we are the T-shirt and flip-flop crowd."
3. You're not at a Motley Crue concert!: "Stylish travelers wait until their row is called instead of rushing the gate like the stage at a Motley Crue concert."
4. Say hi!: "Say hello to the flight attendants. It's amazing how many people will stare suspiciously at us before storming down the aisle in response to our smile and 'Welcome aboard.'"
5. When we say "no electronics" we mean it!: "When we ask that electronic items be turned off, it's because they can interfere with communication and navigation equipment, and we want to ensure we land in Miami, not Minneapolis."
6. Clean up after yourself!: "It's hard to scrape gum off the upholstery and retrieve dirty diapers from the seatback pockets and still look fresh for the next round of passengers.