1. Long ago, 15 years ago, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck walked the red carpet together as a couple. They were basically like middle school boys. Tweens.
2. Those arms! That face! He didn’t know what to do with them!
3. Ben was the silly (and sometimes slightly annoying) one that demanded a lot of attention.
4. Matt was more of the adorable shy type. He just wanted Ben’s approval.
6. Ben was taller. Middle school logic suggests that taller people are more dominant, which would describe Ben’s man-handling of Matt.
Whatever it was cute.
7. They also brought their moms as chaperones…
8. … because the two of them couldn’t keep their hands off of each other.
9. They would pose for pictures, but they didn’t really know how to smile so most of them turned out like this.
10. And this.
11. They were legitimately precious.
12. And when they won. THOSE FACES.
13. So playful.
14. So full of love.
15. They even made their statues kiss because duh…
That’s what you do….when you can’t kiss each other.
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.