1. Here’s what you need to know about him:
- Ray Charles was born blind on Dec. 8, 2012.
- He was one of five puppies that survived in the litter.
- After his birth, the breeder noticed he wasn’t running around and playing with his sisters as he should have been, so the breeder took him to the vet and found out was blind.
- His life became a waiting game as to if he was ever going to find a home or not. Luckily his dad found out about him before it was too late, and saved his life!
And most importantly…
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.