1. On this old man:
2. In the word “ambiance”:
3. On this guy’s ass:
4. In a news headline involving a stabbing:
5. On a dumpster:
6. Between 2 alligators:
7. On a XXXXXL t-shirt:
8. On a church sign:
9. As an answer on a 2nd grader’s test:
10. In the description for a burrito:
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.