2. Of course there was Beyoncé banner.
3. Instead of a boring, lame, regular Super Bowl pool, there was The Countdown Pool.
4. Complete with lyrics to “Countdown,” obviously.
6. Most importantly, THE FOOD:
18. And most importantly, a Blue Ivy cake!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻