1. In Lil Wayne’s new mixtape, Nicki says the following:
UPDATED: The headline and deck of this post have been changed.
The phrase “I’m not joking” was meant to refer that this is an actual lyric in one of Ms. Minaj’s songs, not that she actually endorsing Mitt Romney for president. It seems unlikely that Ms. Minaj is voting Republican in 2012, but anything is possible. We’ve reach out to her publicist for comment.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰