1. In Lil Wayne’s new mixtape, Nicki says the following:
UPDATED: The headline and deck of this post have been changed.
The phrase “I’m not joking” was meant to refer that this is an actual lyric in one of Ms. Minaj’s songs, not that she actually endorsing Mitt Romney for president. It seems unlikely that Ms. Minaj is voting Republican in 2012, but anything is possible. We’ve reach out to her publicist for comment.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳