1. In Lil Wayne’s new mixtape, Nicki says the following:
UPDATED: The headline and deck of this post have been changed.
The phrase “I’m not joking” was meant to refer that this is an actual lyric in one of Ms. Minaj’s songs, not that she actually endorsing Mitt Romney for president. It seems unlikely that Ms. Minaj is voting Republican in 2012, but anything is possible. We’ve reach out to her publicist for comment.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.