1. In Lil Wayne’s new mixtape, Nicki says the following:
UPDATED: The headline and deck of this post have been changed.
The phrase “I’m not joking” was meant to refer that this is an actual lyric in one of Ms. Minaj’s songs, not that she actually endorsing Mitt Romney for president. It seems unlikely that Ms. Minaj is voting Republican in 2012, but anything is possible. We’ve reach out to her publicist for comment.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏