1. You guys, I’m scared.
2. Is it 2004 again?!
3. 2004ney? That you?
4. Do time machines exist?
5. BECAUSE HOT DAMN I BELIEVE THEY DO.
6. Last night, the legendary Miss Britney Spears made a surprise appearance at Elton John’s Oscar party.
7. Wait, oops. Correction: A flawless BRUNETTE legend made a surprise appearance at Elton John’s party.
8. It’s Brunetteney, bitch!
9. LOOK HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS!
10. I AM LITERALLY SPEECHLESS.
13. And everyone felt fortunate to be in her presence. Especially this dude, you should have heard him!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.